Himalayan Dog Chews-The OriginalHimalayan
Himalayan Dog Chews were born from an ancient recipe for a hard cheese snack chewed by the people of the Himalayas. In the mountains surrounding Mt. Everest at more than 15,000 feet, it is made using traditional methods with yak milk, cow milk, and other all natural products with no preservatives or binding agents. They’re also grain-free and gluten-free!
Depending on the size and eating habits of the dog, this can be a very long-lasting dog chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off. When you give this treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality eating entertainment.
- Ancient recipe from the Himalayas
- All meat products and vegetables are from the USA
- Completely digestible all natural ingredients: yak and cow milk, salt and lime juice
- Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Lactose-Free
- Enyzmes reduce tartar and plaque buildup to keep teeth clean and healthy
- Freshens breath
- Don't stink like other natural treats
- NO chemicals, additives, or preservatives. The natural color may vary